Anaesthetists Agency

Call Freephone
0800 830 930

Registering is easy...

Upload your CV for instant access to first-rate locum and permanent job opportunities.

Register Online

Find a job in your chosen area

See what’s available for you right now - with 100’s of new jobs released daily, find your ideal next job whatever your grade, specialty or preferred location.


There are numerous visa types available through the UK Border Agency (UKBA)

The Tier 2 Visa is the one most likely to be relevant for doctors wishing to work in the United Kingdom.

For more information:

For full information regarding the different types of visa please see the main UKBA site:

Tier 2 visas can be extended to spouse and family members and this will be discussed with you if appropriate. We use the services of an approved immigration advisory company and they will be able to assist you with the collation and processing of your visa documentation. There is no charge for this service; you will just be required to pay the actual Visa charge. This varies by country. If your requirement for Visas is over and above the ‘norm’, then there may be an additional charge to assist you with the processing. The company providing this service reserves the right to refuse to process an application if it feels it is ‘excessive’.
Holt Doctors Ltd

Part of Holt Doctors Ltd - listed on all the national supplier frameworks, a leading
provider of locum and permanant doctors to NHS Trusts and the private sector.